SH Revulution C680
- Top 5% of the breed in economic trait weighting of Baldy Maternal Index and Sustained Cow Fertility.
- Adds stretch, calves easy, nice udders, strengthens carcass and daughters stay in the herd.
- Profitable! Top 5% in key economic traits of calving ease, maternal calving and carcass traits.
RV 9021 MR HEREFORD 5921
- Used heavily in past four seasons and is the “go to heifer bull”
- Lowers birthweight, mature cow weight and increases milk + fertility.
- Breeds efficiency! With smaller stature, still breeds in muscle and carcass. Progeny to date have averaged Ribeye Scan of 102% of herd average.
MF CHURCHILL 068D
- Used in breeding seasons of 2018 and 2019.
- His dam had nine calves, with in-herd BWR 97%, WW 104% and 100% YW
- Spread bull from birth to weaning weight growth. His calves to date have averaged 83 lbs. and is second in herd sire group for weaning weight.
R 0141 North Star 50B
Reg. #: 43495965
- 50B has it all, great carcass, moderate birth weights, great disposition, longevity, exceptional females, explosive growth, and unmatched depth and thickness.
- Leading sire group for weaning weight the last two years for Mader Farms.
- 3 sons used in the Mader Farms Herd Bull Battery in 2019.
NJW 84B 10W Journey 53D
Reg. #: P43721750
- 53D is a homozygous polled bull that is calving ease with performance.
- He is backed by a very productive Dam, NJW 16S 100W Joey 84B in the successful NJW Program from Wyoming.
- His calves are light birth weight, pigmented and loaded with quality.
- Go to AI sire for all Mader Farms heifers.
R New York 5083
Reg. #: P43399385
- He is calving ease, growth and carcass proven from the large, successful Rausch Herefords in South Dakota.
- 1st son to be used in Mader Farms herd bull lineup for 2020.
Hills-Galore 44Z Rewind 147E
Reg. #: 43966479
- "Rewind" is homozygous polled and an outcross to many current Hereford pedigrees
- Balanced performance that keeps cow size and birthweights moderate.
- Expecting first calves in 2020.